Help to Buy
Help to Buy is available now with
James Carter Homes
The Government backed Help to Buy scheme can really help get you moving, whether
you’re a first time buyer or you're looking to move on from your existing property.
Help to Buy is the brand new Government Scheme which was launched in 2013, designed to help people purchase a new property with just 5% deposit by
way of an equity loan of up to 20%. The aim of this scheme is to increase the supply
of new homes in addition to the number of lower deposit mortgages with more favourable
borrowing rates to the market.
Which developments are included?
- Help to Buy is available to all new homebuyers, not just first time buyers
- You may only need a minimum of 5% deposit to qualify
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an
equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your new home
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society
- This scheme is only available on new build homes, with a maximum purchase price
- With the Help to Buy scheme, you’ll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home costing
up to £600,000
Help to Buy is available across all James Carter Homes current developments with
the exception of The Hollies.
You can also take a look at our
Help to Buy FAQ
or download the Help to Buy scheme
Alternatively you may use our 'Contact Us' page on
this web site to request a call from a member of our staff.